TL3000 Ergo oraz TL5000 Ergo
Leica transmitted light bases have been designed to match the high resolution of our stereo microscopes and macroscopes.
It’s important for a base to fill the aperture of the microscope you are using. The manual TL3000 Ergo provides a maximum NA of 0.73 and the fully automated TL5000 Ergo a NA of 0.9.
With every Leica microscope installed on a TL Ergo base you can expect:
- A variety of contrast methods for various samples and specimen
- Vivid color reproduction
- Contrasting that lights your sample exactly the way you want, without compromising resolution
- Reduction of stray light for crisp images rich in detail
Available in different versions for diverse needs the S9 stereo microscopes boost efficiency and optimize optical inspections in your production line or Quality Control division, due to:
- FusionOptics technology with 12 mm depth of field to find details fast
- High magnification up to 55x and 9:1 zoom for quick changes from overview to details
- 122 mm working distance for easy sample manipulations under the microscope
- Integrated, network-camera for easy image sharing
Leica M125 C, M165 C, M205 C, M205 A
Your goal: high-quality images that allow measurements and can be accurately repeated with minimal effort. The Leica coded stereo microscopes help you to pave the way to correct results.
- Coded microscopes consistently deliver calibrated and comparable images
- Reproduce images in moments with the Leica “Store and Recall” function
- Fully apochromatic corrected zoom optics deliver high quality images
- Customize the microscope system to your task with the exclusive range of accessories
Leica EZ4 W oraz EZ4 E
These stereo microscopes provide a wireless education solution to the science classroom. The integrated 5-megapixel cameras can live-stream HD images to students’ smartphones or tablets. Students can connect to the EZ4 W either through its own internal Wi-Fi signal or through the facilities network.
The EZ4 E exclusively uses the facilities network (WLAN or LAN) to allow students to connect to the microscope. This is an ideal solution if you don`t want to add additional Wi-Fi access points to your existing wireless network concept.
For mobile devices download the Leica AirLab App! It is free of charge and available for both IOS and Android. With intuitive touch screen control students can quickly and easily capture, annotate, archive, and share images. The camera can also be accessed with any Wi-Fi enabled Windows PC or MAC. For standalone HD screens or larger screen projections you can use the HDMI connection.
M50, M60 oraz M80
The M50, M60, and M80 allow operators to see a large sample overview, work comfortably under the microscope, and capture images of important details easily.
- Customize the microscope to suit your needs with a large range of ergonomic accessories and illumination adapters
- Increase your productivity with an entirely ergonomic microscope workplace to work comfortably
- Create traceable measurement procedures for repetitive jobs using the predefined zoom steps of the M50 or the click stops of the M60 and M80
A60 F oraz A60 S
Productivity and high precision are required in industrial production such as electronic components or medical devices.
The intuitive A60 F and A60 S stereo microscopes fulfill what you need – high sample throughput, optimum visibility of product details and components, and easy processing of subassemblies.
- See 80% more of your sample with a 46 mm object field
- Comfortable access your sample due to the 122 mm working distance
- Easy handling, less refocusing and time saving with up to 13.6 mm depth of field and Leica FusionOptics technology
- Enables large surface overview and detailed observation with a magnification range from 5x to 30x
The A60 is designed for long periods of continuous use and quickly adapts to different users. With a 38° viewing angle, the A60 allows the user to maintain a natural head posture. The operating elements such as the zoom adjustment, focus knob, and ring light are intuitive and easily accessible, by left and right-handed users alike.
Leica Z16 APO
The Leica Z16 APO is a fully apochromatic zoom system for high contrast, high-resolution, detailed analysis. The single beam pathprovides 2D images and ensures parallax-free imaging.
Together with the Leica DFC cameras and the Leica Applications Suite, this is ideal for digital imaging.
The modular design allows an optimized configuration for the individual applications. The direct attachment of a digital camera results in highest brightness levels. Visual inspection tasks are done with a binocular tube from the stereo microscope line.
Leica Z6 APO
The Leica Z6 APO is a fully apochromatic zoom system with excellent light transmission for high contrast, high-resolution, detailed analysis. The single beam path provides 2D images and ensures parallax-free imaging.
The modular design allows an optimized configuration for the individual applications. The direct attachment of a digital camera results in highest brightness levels. Visual inspection tasks are done with the attachment of a binocular tube from the Stereomicroscope line.
Leica M165 FC
The Leica M165 FC fully apochromatic corrected stereo microscopewith 16.5:1 zoom optics resolves structures down to 1.1 micron for detailed fluorescent imaging.
Image coding allows easy, convenient reproduction of image settings and parameters for fast, consistent, high quality observation and documentation.
TripleBeam technology dedicates a separate beam channel for fluorescence illumination to enhance image contrast, details and intensity for better performance.
Leica MZ10 F
The Leica MZ10 F modular stereo microscope with 8x-80x magnification and 375 Lp/mm high resolution provides triple beam technology, which designates a separate beam path specifically for fluorescent illumination for high contrast and detailed fluorescent imaging.
With the FluoIII rapid filter changer, which allows fast interchange between triple beam standard or custom filter sets, the Leica MZ10 F is the ideal tool for fluorescence applications such as gene expression studies or developmental biology applications.
Leica MZ16 A
MZ16 and MZ16 A are targeted at the high-end life science research and industrial inspection markets that demand higher performance.
With these two instruments comes the first stereomicroscope that provides a completely motorized workstation, setting new standards for our competition in automation and working ergonomy, and once again proving that Leica Microsystems is an innovator strictly focused on meeting customers’ needs.
The Leica MZ75 high-performance stereomicroscope with 7.9:1 zoom offers leading-edge optical technology at an affordable price. Companies and users throughout the world have the opportunity to experience the performance and the quality of a Leica.