Thin Film System TFS 600 for industrial OLED encapsulation
The Beneq TFS 600 is an application-specific ALD system designed for vacuum-line integrated organic light-emitting diode (OLED) encapsulation. It provides superior ALD thin-film quality while meeting the high throughput, robustness, and reliability requirements of an industrial in-line environment. In the TFS 600, these requirements are addressed by optimized reaction chamber design, a robust and modular build, proven control and operation components and integrated safety features.
- Superior thin-film coating quality, ideally suited for demanding OLED encapsulation applications
- Short cycle time meeting high throughput in-line production requirements
- Fully automated loading operations
- Clean-room compatible
- All components located within ventilated frame for occupational safety and health reasons
- Ergonomic design for maximizing efficiency of substrate handling, precursor changing and vacuum chamber access and maintenance
- Control system designed for easy line integration and compatible with GEM/SECS equipment-to-host communication
Being an application-specific system, more information related to the TFS 600 can be found under the application page for nCLEAR barrier coatings for flexible and organic electronics.