Based on significant improvement, the Semilab PMR-3000 enables in-line monitoring of implant/anneal processes on product wafers for immediate, accurate, and low-cost production control of implant and RTP systems and in-line monitoring for pre and post anneal implant.
- Non-contact optical method measures directly on product wafers à low cost, lower cycle time, represents true product results
- Quickly locates source of implant/anneal module problems by providing both implant dose and RTP control measurements
- Highest throughput in market for production monitoring applications
- New advanced optics designed for high stability, MTBF and MTTR
- Implant dose monitoring
- Junction depth and anneal process monitoring
- Amorphous depth process monitoring