Beneq offers FCS 500, a functional coating system designed for nanoparticle synthesis and coating production. The system provides an excellent choice of materials and particle sizes for research and development. It is a versatile laboratory-scale tool and is designed to house a variety of precursor chemistries and substrate materials.
The Beneq FCS 500 is suitable for research and development of functional coatings, thin films, and surface modifications. It can also be equipped with the nAERO aerosol coating process for research on pyrolytic thin film hard coating.
The main features of the FCS 500 are:
- Reliable nanoparticle synthesis
- Particle synthesis and coating in a single step
- Accommodates a variety of substrate materials and precursor chemistries
- Unprecedented freedom of choice of materials and particle sizes
- Wide range of produce species, such as metal oxides, noble metals, etc.
- Optional particle collection function
The applications of the FCS 500 are:
- Anti-microbial coatings
- Glass coloration
- Surface doping
- Hydrophilic surface treatment