We would like to invite you to take part in Symposium and workshops organized by companies Technolutions, PIK Instruments and Instytut Fizyki PAN. During the event you will be able to listen to the lectures of application specialists of companies such as:
also, see and test systems (please bring your samples) designed and manufactured by the mentioned above companies:
- TFS 200 used for Atomic Layer Deposition (ang. ALD), Beneq
- FlexAL used for Atomic Layer Deposition (ang. ALD), Oxford Instruments
- PlasmaPro 100 Cobra used for ICP CVD and ICP RIE, Oxford Instruments
- nanoPVD-S10A used for PVD, Moorfield Nanotechnology
- nanoCVD-8G used for the production of graphene and carbon nanotubes, Moorfield Nanotechnology
- optical profilometer Profilm3D, Filmetrics
- F3-sX, used for measuring thickness and reflectance of silicon wafers, thicker layers of photoresists, protective coatings, and error analysis in the production of integrated circuits, Filmetrics
- F40-UVX, used for thickness and reflectance measurements of semiconductor layers, MEMS, LCD, Filmetrics
- F20-UV, used for thickness, reflectance and transmittance measurements of semiconductor layers, OLED, ITO, Filmetrics
- optical profilometer DCM8, Leica
- robots for microscopy, Imina Technologies
- SEM, Phenom World
- ellipsometer SE-1000, Semilab
The seminar will take place on 4-5 December 2017 in the building of the Institute of Physics of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Warsaw at Aleja Lotników 32/46.
Participation in the seminar is free. Coffee and dinner will be provided on site. In addition, a dinner will be held at the end of the first day after the poster session.
A poster-discussion session will also be held at the seminar – open to all interested participants. During the session participants will be able to share the matter of their research (in the form of a poster, presentation), discuss it with the other participants and speakers. Participation in the session is voluntary.
During the poster session, the work presented by the volunteers will be evaluated by the participants of the seminar. The author who gets the most points will be rewarded with a tablet.