- The IPA dryer serves to rinse and dry hydrohilic and hydrophobic wafers and substrates.
- Dryer suitable for taking 1x 8” Carrier or 2x 6” Carrier
- Stress free drying without staining
- Minimized IPA consumption
- Small Footprint
- High security standard
ARTOS Box Cleaner
- Typ Artos 300
- Box & Carrier Cleaner
- Parts cleaning for Boxes, Carriers, Foups und Fosps
- The Artos 300 is an innovative cleaning system which allows uncomplicated cleaning and drying of boxes and carriers of various sizes.
- The system is separated into following main areas:
- Process chamber with carousel
- Tank tube and piping area
- Electrical cabinet
- pneumatic cabinet
- On top module with fan, heater, door operator and carousel drive
- The main construction of the ARTOS system can separate into 2 pieces to make sure that the system fits into the current clean room standard measurements and to simplify the assembly on-site.
SRD Spin Rinse Dryer Toptable
- Safety emergency-off for Process Drum Heating
- Safety emergency-off for Nitrogen Heating
- Operating completely from the Front Side
- Reliable Servomotor Safe Stop, EN954-1, category 3
- The Spin Rinse Dryer is suitable for rinsing and drying of substrates up to 12″ round respectively 7″ square.
- Standard rotors and customized rotors for your specific requirements are available. Rotors can be exchanged easily and quickly.
- Tank heating at the process bowl. Process chamber made of stainless steel, electropolished. Nitrogen heating is included.
- Main switch at the front side, mechanical door lock, PLC, colored Touchscreen and a brushless servomotor are part of the standard equipment