Affordable Reflectance, Transmittance, and Film Thickness Measurement
aRTie represents a breakthrough in spectral reflectometer affordability and ease-of-use. Time consuming reference readings and minutes-long lamp warm-ups are a thing of the past. Simply plug aRTie into your computer’s USB port and you’re ready to go. aRTie’s 40,000-hour light source and on-board spectroscopic calibration mean that maintenance is nil and measurement confidence is high.
What’s So Special About aRTie?
- Reference and background steps are not required
- Powered through USB cable – no other connections or set up required
- Start the software and in 10 seconds aRTie is ready to go
- 40,000-hour light source
- Automatic on-board wavelength calibration
- Measures spectral R, T, R+T, A(=1-R-T), and color of flat specular samples
- Film thickness and refractive index analysis optional
- 380-1050nm wavelength range
|Model||Thickness Range*||Wavelength Range|
|F2-RT||15nm – 70µm**||380-1050nm|
|F2-RT-UV||1nm – 40µm**||190-1100nm|