Protecting your equipment from airborne noise
The enclosures have been designed to protect sensitive equipment from airborne noise. They can be supplied as accessories for the Halcyonics_Workstations or individually. A high amount of the acoustic enclosures is manufactured as customized version, so please do not hesitate to ask us for a specially designed version.
A multi-layer wall construction is used for optimal broad-band damping of acoustic noise. The walls are inclined at 4°, thereby effectively preventing sound waves from spreading. The entire front part of the enclosure can be effortlessly lifted by the gas pressure supported mechanism. This provides optimal access to the interior at an angle from either side.
- Standard sizes as well as customized versions available
- Front door lifted by gas pressure mechanism
- Easy access to your equipment
- One or more cable outlets at customer specified locations
- Broadband damping of acoustic noise